You Won't Believe This

The top ten flavor finalists of the Scoop challenge were announced yesterday on Haagen-Dazs' site. I'm as shocked as you are...

Bergamot Dark Chocolate wasn't selected. But the top ten flavors really are well-chosen. You should take a look. I think I'm rooting for Blueberry Belgian Waffle or Ginger Cashew Crunch. I'm not over the moon about cashews but I like her toffee approach; these are some forward thinking folks. Another flavor finalist is Zinfully Chocolate. A marriage of Zinfandel jolly juice and the brown stuff. This person clearly has one eye on the times, but I think that flavor combo is a little too 2006 so I'm hoping it doesn't make the top three.

In retrospect I could have taken a bigger risk with my flavor selection. I could have gone with something I have more experience with, like Espresso Brownie Failure or Buttered Toast and Jam...alas...alas.

As I always say, live and learn, Assassin. Live and learn.

2 comments:

Buzz said...

Noble effort though assassin. The blueberry concoction seems a clear winner to me.

Anonymous said...

Hello my Name is Alec Kreisberg. You probably hve heard of me since im famous. If your a vegetarian how are you eating all these meaty sandwiches?