First Ever Assassin Take Down Unlikely

After writing a mildly constructive, mostly critical letter to the restaurant where Jennifer and I endured some of the worst service and food to date....I got a response.

The manager wrote me an incredibly polite apology letter and gave me a $50 gift card, with the stipulation that I contact him before I intend to come in so that he can assure a more positive experience. I think the gesture is a reflection of class and a dedication to customer service so I can't, in good conscience, slam the place. However, if round two proves to be disappointing then perhaps the measures will become more severe.

In the meantime, I think the lesson that we can all take away from this is that it pays to complain when the experience is underpar; perhaps threatening a bad write-up helps add sufficient fire.

2 comments:

Buzz said...

Got $40 in coupons from Applebees a couple weeks ago thanks to similar flub ups. It's a good gesture for sure, but I'm still leary about going back there.

Sorry about just catching up with you, been out of town on family stuff. Take care KEEP WRITING!

-buzz

Dibital Nation said...

dude can you go eat at some nasty place so that the first ever assassin take down will become likely? i recommend little star pizza on divis. they are pricks and their food is not that good. they need a take down.